January Favourites

Hi guys! 

Today I'm going to show you my January Favourites! I loved this month 5 things and they are:

1. My Primark Notebook


I bought this notebook a few months ago but I only started using it now. 
I used it to write some important stuff and I found it very useful. 
It's a lined notebook which I found useful.
The thing I love most about it is the cover because of all the text written in it which is very pretty and cool.

2. The New Tresemmé Expert Selection Shampoo


I've always liked Tresemmés shampoos but this one is amazing.
 The smell is really good, it has marine algae extract and is for wavy hair.
 I loved it! 

3. The Shiseido Ever Bloom Perfumed Shower Gel and Body Lotion


These products are amazing! I've only used it two times but they are so smooth on my skin and they smell really great,
The texture is really smooth and it blends really well. 
The packaging is really beautiful and both boxes make a really pretty pattern when aligned.

                4. The Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam and Fresh Fizz




I've posted about Zoella on my blog a few times before and I'll do it again because she really inspires me. 
It's because of her that I'm writing this blog. I've never ever thought about starting a beauty and fashion blog and when I discovered her on Youtube was a inspiration. 
About these products, I've only tried the Foam Sweet Foam Cleansing Shower Gel and I loved it. 
The smell is just amazing and its really really soft on your skin.
I've added the Fresh Fizz Fragranced Bath Fizzer because it's something I've wanted since this range came out but I don't have a bathtub big enough for me to fit in. 

                 5. The Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam and Fresh Fizz


This bag was given to me on my birthday from my Best friend and her mother. 
When I saw it I immediately fell in love.
 It's so gorgeous and perfect. 
The design is super pretty and the storage is amazing and huge!
 It can carry so much stuff and I love it! 



Thank you for reading!

♥ ♥ 


Sem comentários

google.com, pub-4929039152653857, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0