University Family

Hello!

Today's topic is Family.
The definition of Family is any group of persons closely related by blood, but this definition forgets that we can have family that isn't related by blood: a family created by friendship.
 The other day I was in University with my friends and a light inside my brain lit; i've never talked about my experience in my course in University here before and I that's something that I have to talk about.
On September 2013,
I changed my course from Meteorology, Oceanography and Geography (MOG) to Biology and Geology; I was scared because I didn't know anyone in this new course and all of the people I knew stayed or changed also and I was frightened. What I didn't knew was that I would be a part of an amazing family.
At first, as anyone in a new place, I was disoriented and didn't know where I belonged. With time, I met the best friends and colleagues I've could ever have. These are the friends that you can be stupid and they'll laugh with you and do more stupid things, they don't judge by how you look and how you act; they love you for who you are and that's the best friendship there is. Every year you meet new amazing people that will love the community the same way as you and the family will grow. Everyone gets along with everyone, everyone is friends with everyone and that's the key point for a this family: Friendship. Without a strong friendship, everything would fall apart.



Here, I've made the best friends I could ever have and I couldn't be any more proud of everything we're accomplished since I arrived here. I've feel completely at home and I don't regret ever being here. We've done charity for our local fire department and we help our academy also with charity. I may be a shy person but that doesn't mean that I don't want to be friends with everyone, I want to have a great academic life with them. Today I know that not everyone in the course knows who I am because are older and are busy with their masters degrees and other stuff, also because I'm a shy person. Nonetheless, they're apart of my family and I don't hate anyone for it. Thank you all so much for accepting me and let me be apart of something fantastic that will last all of our lives. This family will be one of the things that we'll remember in a few years and remember the old times we had with good friends. Thank you so much.

I love my BG family












(I don't owe most of the photos)



Thank you for reading!

♥ ♥ 



Sem comentários

google.com, pub-4929039152653857, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0