Halloween Tag

Hello!


There're only a few days until Halloween!  Exciting!!

So, I was reading some blogs to get some inspiration for Halloween so I saw CariadOnLife's blog and I saw a tag that she did last year and, since my blog is recent I decided to do this tag! Let's do this!

1. Do you still Trick or Treat?
No, and I think I never did.

2. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
When I was younger, I used to go to an attraction in a fair called "Haunted House" but I stopped. Never been since I was 13 I think.

3. Favourite Halloween movie?
Obviously, The Nightmare Before Christmas, it's the best one!

4. Favourite costume you wore as a child?
The only one I recall is a clown costume but I don't think it was that awesome :(

5. Do you decorate your house for Halloween?
Not anymore, the only thing I do is to search around the house to see if I still have a pumpkin lantern and put it in my dinning table.

6.What are your plans for this years halloween?
Since I'm in University, my and my class are going to dress up and go to a party and it's going to be AWESOME"

7.Do you ever dress up your pet?
No!

8.What was the worst thing you were given when trick or treating?
Never been Trick or Treating ,so i've never been given anything bad!

9. Favourite thing about Halloween?
The creepy atmosphere and the hillarious costumes that other people have.




You can read her blog here:  http://cariadonlife.blogspot.pt/


Thank you for reading!

♥ 


       Bloglovin | Tumblr | Twitter

Sem comentários

google.com, pub-4929039152653857, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0