My Hair Products

Hello! 



 Today I'm going to tell you about the products that I use on my hair.
  
I have long and extremely curly hair that, sometimes it's a mess D: If I don't have certain cares my hair will become a nightmare.


 
these are my (almost) daily hair products




My Shampoo & Conditioner are from Syoss

Shampoo: New Syoss Professional Performance Glossing Shine-Seal for normal hair, without glow (500mL)

Conditioner: Syoss Professional Performance Shine Boost for harsh hair, without glow (500mL)


I recently started to use these products and I have to say, they leave my hair really smooth and with an amazing smell. Even though that they aren't from the same "colection" - I mean, one is "for normal hair, without glow"  and the other "for normal hair, without glow"  - I really like them.


Then, after the shower, I use hair mousse and a hair cream.

Mousse: Syoss Professional Performance Curl-Mousse Strong Hold (250mL)

Cream: Herbal Essences Silky Tips (sorry for the translation)



These are my favourite products for my hair. And because I have curly long hair, I then have to blow dryit to not only to dry it but also to create a different style , the heat creates helps the mousse to have more effect and leaves my hair with really nice and beautiful curves. I reeally like it! :p
The Herbal Essences Cream I use it when I don't use the Mousse and I only use it in the tips of my hair. I also use it almost everyday when I don't wash my hair - because I can't wash it every day, it would ruin it and it would be oily - to at least help them to be more healthy. I also have to be careful because I have very voluminous hair and it's hard to control :|


It's all for today!

Kisses! :*
AB


                                                         Tumblr | Twitter

Sem comentários

google.com, pub-4929039152653857, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0